All pottery is final sale. Slight variation between pieces is to be expected; this could mean size, colour, or shape. It's handmade and this is why we love it.
Do you do pottery full-time?
- Yes, since 2018 :)
Oh no, my pot broke in the mail!
- If a pot breaks during shipping send me a photo of the damage within 48 hours of receiving it and I can sort out a refund or replacement. In 4 years, only one pot has broke in transit so my track record is pretty good.
Do you do commissions?
- Yes, email me about it. It has to be something within my wheelhouse and aesthetic sensibilities. Custom glaze colours are usually a no. Commissions take at least 6 - 8 weeks and cannot be rushed.
Is everything you make on the website?
- No way! Too many pots and not enough time. Feel free to email me to set up a time to drop by the studio to see them all.
Where do the classes take place?
- Right on Commercial Drive at 1739 Venables Street, Alley entrance (behind Venables Street). The building is big and yellow with lots of free parking nearby. There is no storefront or studio hours; it's an unmarked building.
What is the studio accessibility like?
- The studio is not an accessible space :(
- It is up a set of about ten stairs.
Can I get a refund on a class?
- A full refund is available 7 days prior to class start, please contact me via email. If a cancellation is made less than seven days prior to class start, there will be a $50 cancellation fee if I can fill the spot. No refunds once the class starts.